Want to lose weight before your big day? Get in shape, detox your body and look great on your wedding day with this wedding meal plan.
The weeks leading up to your wedding might be tasking on your waistline, especially with all the cake testing and stress to find the perfect dress. However, all hope isn’t lost.
What Is The Wedding Meal Plan?
The wedding diet meal was created to assist you in losing weight and being healthy during a joyful but stressful time in your life.
You don’t have to starve yourself to death. The wedding meal plan process is already stressful enough. However, you\’ll still need a bride\’s diet to be in shape before the big day. Your diet doesn’t have to be anything new or difficult; simple, familiar meals, a healthy lifestyle, and self-discipline are all that is required.
This article will show you how to plan your nutrition for your wedding and beyond.
To fully follow the wedding meal plan, keep the following in mind:
- Processed foods should be avoided
- Sugary foods should be limited or avoided entirely
- Skip the sugary or artificially sweetened beverages
- Remove refined and starchy carbs from your diet, such as white bread and white rice
- Make sure you get lots of water
- Limit or eliminate alcohol use to no more than 7 servings per week
Wedding Meal Plan Tips Before You Get Started
Before you begin your weight loss journey, keep this in mind. There are some wedding loss suggestions you should be aware of. The goal of going on a diet for your wedding is to lose weight. Not only that, but you must maintain your health while planning your wedding.
These suggestions are intended to assist you in leaning out for a specific special occasion. These are the easiest and most effective strategies to lose weight for a wedding. It\’s something you can do long after your wedding is over. It will benefit your overall health, hair, skin, and nails.
Simple Is Best
There\’s no need to be inventive with sophisticated recipes or unknown ingredients because this is a short-term strategy. Eat what you\’re familiar with and what\’s most convenient for you. In your grocery store’s produce area, you’ll find a variety of healthful, quick-cook items.
Be Careful of Calories
If you eat only the foods on the clean eating plan, you won’t need to count calories because you’ll be satisfied naturally. When you eliminate white starch, added sugar, and alcohol from your diet, you’ll be shocked at how many calories you save.
Increase Your Physical Activity
For the best results, combine the wedding diet with increased physical activity. Don’t panic if you don’t have an exercise routine in place. You don’t have to do anything strenuous, however, make an effort to engage in regular physical activities.
Make a Preparation Day
When you’re organizing your wedding, your calendar will be hectic. Expect to not have enough time each day to prepare nutritious meals or snacks. Instead, set aside one day each week to prepare all of your meals for the week.
Live Life to the Fullest
You shouldn’t have a complete cheat day, but one cheat meal is acceptable. A full cheat day can add hundreds, if not thousands, of calories to your weekly intake, cancelling out whatever calorie savings you’ve worked so hard to achieve. A cheat meal, on the other hand, is likely to help you stick to your diet plan.
Make an appointment for a physical examination
To acquire a clean bill of health, go to your doctor. If you have a medical condition, you’ll be able to adjust your diet accordingly. Define your objectives and what you want to accomplish with your weight loss.
At the start of your journey, consume fruit and vegetable smoothies as well as fruits. They aid in the detoxification of your body.
Make a meal plan that works for you
You’ll be able to keep up with it. Make your meals as basic as possible. Don’t try anything you’ve never tried before. With your meal plan, you can only be flexible.
Take control of your stress levels
We get it, getting ready for your big day is a lot to take in. Every soon-to-be bride worries over every detail of her wedding. Planning your wedding may be incredibly overwhelming, from managing your wedding budget to perusing endless wedding dresses and vendors. Stress generates a rise in the stress hormone cortisol, which can alter your mood, sleep quality, and make you angry.
Cut down on your alcohol intake
There will be plenty of reasons to rejoice in the months leading up to your wedding. However, it\’s advisable to avoid alcohol as much as possible because it can slow your weight loss.
Keep an eye on the goal
When it comes to weight loss, whether you have four weeks or twelve months till your big day, focus on the goal. If you keep to your goals for the big day, you\’ll feel great about yourself, and your diet will ideally have transformed into a healthy lifestyle by then.
Why You Should Consider The Wedding Weight Loss Meal Plan
The idea behind the wedding meal is to lose weight. You\’re seeking an effective weight loss wedding makeover before your big day. While that is the ultimate goal, there are other benefits that accompany it.
Look More Beautiful
You can give critical nutrients for better skin and hair by including fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins in your diet. Of course, you could skip these nutrients and go on a fad diet to lose weight quickly, but who wants to look frail and pale in their wedding photos?
Reduces your stress levels
We understand it’s your wedding day and you want everything to be perfect. That can take a toll on you and mess things up. A wedding meal plan, however, reduces your stress levels.
Obtain Health Advantages
What could be more enticing than a stunning bride? A fit, happy newlywed and a healthy honeymooner. You might find that after following your clean eating plan for a few weeks before your wedding, it’s a plan you can stick to for the rest of your life. If not, ease up on the diet a little to accommodate an 80/20 eating plan for wellbeing and health.
Now that we’ve explained what the wedding meal plan is and why it’s important for wedding weight loss, it’s time to get into the nitty-gritty of the different types of wedding diet meals. Depending on your strength, each one is tailored to achieve the same result – weight loss. There’s the 12-month wedding diet meal, 6 months, 3 months, 4 weeks and 1 week.
12 Month Wedding Diet Plan
It\’s advisable to start your wedding diet plan at least 12 months before the big day. You\’ll be able to reduce weight gradually over the course of a year. It will give you plenty of time to become used to your new schedule. In time for your wedding, you\’ll also appear like a bombshell. Your body is as vital for your health and dress as the cake taste is for your wedding.
The idea is not to forgo some foods and concentrate on others because, at the end of the day, you need all to stay healthy. However, you need to keep everything in moderation.
- Start working out on a regular basis: No, you don’t have to get to the gym. Although going for walks is sufficient, working out, on the other hand, will be more beneficial.
- Increase your intake of lean and omega-3-rich proteins. Turkey, eggs, and seafood are all on the menu. This boosts your metabolism and reduces your appetite. It also helps to repair and tone muscles.
- Take carbs that haven\’t been refined: Rice that has been polished should be avoided. Instead, go for brown rice, basmati rice, and sweet potatoes. Whole grains have a low glycemic index, therefore they\’re good for you.
- Include fiber-rich fruits and vegetables in your diet: It helps digestion, and inhibits hunger. You will not have constipation or bloating if you consume fibre. Make a variety of smoothies as part of your pre-wedding diet. Experiment with a variety of fruits, nuts, and vegetables. Keep your calorie intake under control.
- Separate your food into bite-sized pieces: Break up hefty items into parts three times a day instead of eating them all at once. Five times a day, eat little portions of meals and snack in between.
- Don\’t forget to eat breakfast: It is the most important meal of the day and a source of refueling for the body. Starting with heavy foods is not a good idea. Begin with something light, such as lime water, followed by an egg and some vegetables. You can also eat some salad and meat if you want to live a bit.
- Live: Because of your diet, don\’t forget to live. Have some pizza every now and then.
6 Month Wedding Diet Meal
If starting your wedding meal plan 12 months before your wedding day doesn’t work for you, you can try the 6-month wedding weight loss meal plan. You still have 6 months to get that natural glow with a wedding eating plan. However, you\’ll have to make a lot of decisions and put some plans in place to lose weight. It\’s still a slow process, and you\’ve got plenty of time to figure out what works best for you. The key is to work out clean but consistently.
- Breakfast and detox are your best friends: The finest combination is warm lemon juice or green tea with soaked almonds. Lemons provide vitamin C and help to flush your system. They also include antioxidants in them, which help to renew your skin. After that, you can enjoy a breakfast of oats and vegetables. Perhaps an omelet with egg whites and orange juice. When it comes to food changes, start small
- Don\’t chop your food too quickly. Take it one step at a time and make adjustments as needed. There\’s still time.
- Bread is your enemy. Instead, opt for entire grains; those are carbs that are better for you.
- Get physically active. Cardio is a vital workout to do when trying to lose weight. It promotes blood circulation and overall health while assisting in weight loss.
You can still make some changes and look fabulous on your wedding day with a 3-month wedding meal plan. Simply figure out how many calories you need to shed and put in the effort. With 12 weeks left until your big day, there’s a lot of work to do.
- Be focused and accountable: It\’s becoming more difficult to stick to habits as your wedding approaches. It’s hard to keep up because you\’re too busy. Now is the time to stay focused and do away with excuses. You can opt for a fitness app to stay on track or hire the services of a personal trainer and nutritionist to measure your progress.
- Remove all processed and refined carbohydrates from your diet: Stay away from cereal, white rice, bread, or pasta and go for carbohydrates such as quinoa, sweet potatoes, brown rice, and low-glycemic fruits. It will provide you with bursts of energy and increase your satisfaction for a longer period of time.
- Start working on your stamina and tone. This boosts your metabolism and helps you stay in shape. Planks, push-ups, squats, lunges, and other exercises are recommended.
A four-week wedding weight loss plan would necessitate a lot of work and self-discipline. This is due to the fact that time is of the essence at this stage. Here’s what to do:
- Remove all gluten and high-diabetic foods from your diet. Including them in your food at this time may result in bloating and inflammation. You\’d gain a burst of energy if you took them out and your skin will glow too.
- Collagen should be a component of your daily diet as they are beneficial to the health of your nails, teeth, skin, and hair.
- Drink plenty of water. It aids in the detoxification and hydration of the body.
- Healthy fat is your friend. Avocado, olive oil, and nut butter are all good sources of healthful fats. Coconut oil is another excellent source. They are high in vitamins that benefit the body.
- Include yoga and Pilates. The workload is increasing, and the pressure is increasing. Relax and de-stress on a regular basis. Yoga accomplishes this. It relaxes you and aids in de-stressing.
1 Week Wedding Meal Plan
The week leading to your wedding is stressful. You have to go for a dress fitting, run last-minute errands, check in with vendors and make sure everything is going as planned. It can be hectic. That\’s when having a fantastic week\’s worth of meals planned out before you walk down the aisle comes in handy.
A Word From The Health Space
One of the most important days of your life will be your wedding day. Take no chances with diets based on gossip magazines or very-low-calorie diets. Use the wedding meal plan to help you lose weight for your wedding by eating well and remaining healthy so you can walk down the aisle feeling confident and gorgeous. Ready for that bridal glow? Learn how to get that bridal glow naturally with our Bridal Nutrition Program. Book a discovery call today.
It\’s advisable to start your wedding diet plan at least 12 months before the big day. You\’ll be able to reduce weight gradually over the course of a year. It will give you plenty of time to become used to your new schedule.
Before a wedding, most people aim to lose weight. However, only a few of them meet or exceed their target.
Peppermint tea, ginger, pineapple, and parsley are a few items that may help relieve bloating. Certain probiotics can also help.